Qualcomm launches Snapdragon 768G 5G
The Snapdragon 768G, engraved in 7 nm EUV, takes a similar configuration to the 765 and 765G launched last December. Featuring a built-in 5G modem (which is not the case with the high-end Snapdragon 865), the SoC has an 8-core CPU and is now faster at 2.8 GHz (compared with 2.4 GHz on snapdragon 765G). The platform also benefits from the Adreno 620 GPU, which has also increased its frequency by 15%.
768G delivers superior 5G multi-mode connection worldwide with Snapdragon X52 5G RF modem
768G is equipped with Qualcomm Cryo 475 Prime processor with base hour speed of 2.8 GHz
It also has an Adreno 620 GPU with a 15% increase in performance compared to 765g
The combination of cores is special. There is only one GHz kernel 2.8 GHz, another GHz kernel 2.4 GHz, and another six 1.8 GHz cores. The video card is the same as the basic model or Adreno 620 with a slightly higher hour speed, 750 MHz. In general, the Snapdragon 768G is 10% more powerful than the previous model.
But the few modifications made to the technical paper by Qualcomm certainly made this Snapdragon 768G more attractive.
It’s enough, anyway, for Redmi to keep an eye on him. His Redmi K30 5G “Speed Edition” will actually benefit from the new Qualcomm SoC.
- 1 x Kryo 475 Prime CPU (based on A76) up to 2.8GHz, 1 x Kryo 475 Performance CPU (based on A76) up to 2.2GHz, 6x Kryo 475 Efficiency CPUs (based on A55) up to 1.80GHz
- As 7nm EUV (7LPP)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X52 5G integrated modem-RF system
- Seeds up to 3.7GB/s (5G), 1.2 Gbps (LTE) / Shipping speeds up to 1.6GB/s (5G), 210 Mbps (LTE), 5G mmWave and less than 6 GHz, Autonomous (SA) and non-autonomous modes (NSA), FDD, TDD, mmWave: 400 MHz bandwidth, 2-2 MIMO, Sub-6 GHz: 100 MHz bandwidth, 4-4 MIMO
- Qualcomm Adreno 620 GPU, OpenGL ES 3.2, OpenCL 2.0 FP, updated GPU driver support, Qualcomm Game Jank Reducer v2.0, Qualcomm Game Fast Loader, Qualcomm Game Network Latency Manager, Vulkan 1.1, DirectX 12, 20% better performance compared to 730 (765), 38% better performance compared to 730 (765G)
- Video reader 4K HDR10 PQ and HLG (10-bit color depth, Rec. 2020 color range), H.264 (stroke), H.265 (HEVC) VP8 and VP9
- Hexagon Voice Assistant Accelerator for hardware-accelerated voice signal processing, Qualcomm Aqstic audio codec (up to WCD9385), Total Harmonic Distortion – Noise (THD-N), Reading: -108dB, native DSD support, PCM up to 384 kHz/32-bit, customizable “Golden Ears” filter, Qualcomm Aqstic smart speaker amplifier (up to WSA8815)
- -double camera up to 22MP, single camera up to 192MP, Qualcomm Spectra 355 (14-bit dual-ISP) image sensor processor, Video capture of Rec color range. 2020, 4K HDR video capture with portrait mode, video capture of color depth up to 10 bits, slow-motion video capture up to 720p at 480fps, HEVC video capture, HDR10, HDR10, HLG support
- Support of display on devices: QHD – 60 Hz, FHD – 120 Hz, Support for maximum external display: up to UHD – 60 Hz, 10-bit color depth, Rec. 2020, HDR10 and HDR10-
- Processor Qualcomm Hexagon 696, Hexagon Vector eXtensions, Hexagon Tensor Accelerator, Performance AI 5.4TOPS
- LPDDR4x 2133MHz, 4x16bit memory / 17.0GB/s
- 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6-ready), built-in 802.11ac Wave 2 x 2 MU-MIMO, 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS, GNSS fork, NavIC, GPS, GNSS, QZSS, SBAS, USB 3.1, USB-C
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4 Technology, Quick Charge AI