Webmains Group Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.webmains.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Webmains Group ‘s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Webmains Group ‘s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Webmains Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Webmains Group ‘s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Webmains Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Webmains Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Webmains Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Webmains Group ‘s website, even if Webmains Group or a Webmains Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Webmains Group website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Webmains Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
Webmains Group may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Webmains Group does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Webmains Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Webmains Group of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Webmains Group may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
9. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services. For example, we collect information you provide to us when you register for an account, create a user profile, write a product review, participate in a contest or survey, use our Contact Us form or otherwise communicate with us. Such information may include your name, email address, phone number, biographic information, social media handle, social media profile and/or website URL, picture and any other information you choose to provide.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media service, we will have access to certain information from that third party service, such as your name and account information, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such service.
When you access or use our Services, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Services through your computer, we automatically log your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address and approximate location information derived from your IP address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before navigating to our Services.
Additionally, when you visit our Services through your mobile device, we may also collect your unique device ID, device make and model, device IP address, mobile web browser type, and version and mobile carrier. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Services.
We may automatically collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Among other things, cookies help us improve our Services and your experience.
11. WEB BEACONS
We may collect information using web beacons (also known as pixel tags). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Third Party Analytics and Advertisements.
12. Third Party Analytics and Advertisements
This information may be used by ” Webmains Tech” and third parties to, among other things, analyze data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising or other content targeted to your interests and better understand the usage and visitation of our Services and other sites tracked by these third parties.
For more information about Internet-based ads, or to opt-out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit: www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and
12. USE OF INFORMATIONS
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
operate and improve our Services;
provide and deliver products and services and send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by WEBMAINS and our selected partners;
process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
link or combine with other information we obtain from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
13.SHARING OF INFORMATION:
We may share information about you as follows: with your consent or at your direction; with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us.
With other companies that we partner with to offer contests, surveys or questionnaires when you opt-in to this type of sharing (for Indonesians residents, please see “Your Indonesian Privacy Rights” below for more information)
In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; if we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Webmains or others; and in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
14. Social Sharing Features:
The Services may offer social plug-ins (such as the Facebook “Like” button) or other tools or features which let you share actions you take on our Services with other websites, and vice versa.
The use of such social sharing features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the feature.
For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
15. Security :
WEBMAINS takes reasonable measures to help protect the information we collect about you in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
16. Transfer of Information to Other Countries
WEBMAINS is based in Jakarta and the information we collect is governed by the Indonesian. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the Indonesia and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under the local law.
17. Your Information Choices and Changes
Account Information. You may update, correct or delete your account information at any time by logging into your account or emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.
Promotional Communications. You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from Webmains by following the instructions in those emails or by modifying your preferences in your account settings. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. Your Indonesian Privacy Rights.
Indonesian law permits residents of Indonesia to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are an Indonesian resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, please note that under the law, a business is not required to provide this information if it permits Indonesia residents to opt-in to, or opt-out of, this type of sharing. Webmains qualifies for this alternative option by providing you with the ability to opt-in to such sharing at the time we collect information about you.
18. Changes To This Policy
Webmains may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification).
We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
19. Contact Us :
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at Webmains Jl. Sukardi Hamdani Palapa 10 A Bandar Lampung, Lampung Indonesia 35141.