With built-in innovative artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning algorithms, these revolutionary new PaaS providers automate and remove key jobs to allow organizations to reduce cost, reduce risk, accelerate innovation, and also receive predictive insights. Before this year, Oracle Cloud made accessible the world’s earliest Autonomous Database for information warehouse workloads.
The business is dedicated to incorporating self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing capabilities to all its own PaaS services coupled with specific autonomous capacities for every operational area.
Besides the current news, Oracle intends to launch more autonomous solutions later in the calendar year 2018 centered on cellular and chatbots, information integration, Blockchain, management and security, and extra database workloads, such as OLTP.
“Embedding AI and machine learning from such cloud solutions can assist organizations to innovate in revolutionary new ways,” said Amit Zavery, executive vice president of growth, Cloud Platform.
“These cloud solutions are the most up-to-date in a succession of measures from Oracle to integrate industry-first autonomous capacities that will enable clients to significantly lower operational expenses, improve productivity, and reduce risk.”
As companies focus on delivering creation quickly, they need a safe set of detailed, integrated cloud solutions to construct new programs and operate their most demanding enterprise workloads.
Just Oracle’s cloud providers may automate key operational purposes such as tuning, patching, upgrades, and backups while working on delivering optimum performance, higher availability, and secure IT systems.
Recently accessible autonomous solutions comprise Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud, Oracle Autonomous Integration Cloud, and Oracle Autonomous Visual Builder Cloud. These solutions help organizations easily assemble and deploy contemporary applications, in addition to incorporate and examine critical organizational information.
Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud combines machine learning, flexible intellect, and support automation to make an analytics platform which breaks down barriers between people, areas, information, and systems, basically altering the way people analyze, comprehend, and act on information.
- Empowers business users to discover more insights, fast. Users may ask questions in their mobile devices, and natural language processing transforms these queries to queries in the backend to deliver rich visualizations in their apparatus. It uses machine learning how to obtain intelligence and proactively indicate insight on information the user may not have requested for.
- Shows hidden routines and performance drivers via predictive automatic and insights natural-language explanations powered by machine learning.
- Offers predictive analytics on IoT data using domain-specific machine learning algorithms on large quantities of detector data and historic patterns of collapse.
Oracle Autonomous Integration Cloud accelerates electronic transformation by allowing business processes spanning multiple Oracle and non-Oracle SaaS and on-premises software via a combination of machine learning, embedded best-practice advice, and pre-built software integration and process automation.
- Speeds up integrations from the intricate process of mapping features of items across two different programs utilizing audience sourced information of executed integrations, and machine learning how to deliver visual recommendations on the way to connect those items.
- Delivers bright dynamic flexible case management by offering APIs to embed AI/machine learning frameworks, and indicate the following best action within an automated process stream.
- Increases resiliency and performance by supplying self-driven and tuning Integrations to handle massive workloads intelligently.
- Enables Robotic Procedure Automation together with AI/machine learning how to automate the past portion of case management or process automation using programs which aren’t API enabled.
Oracle Autonomous Visual Builder Cloud helps accelerate cellular and internet application development and deployment by allowing business users and programmers to create these programs with no coding. Learn more here.
- Automates code creation utilizing the hottest mobile technologies with only click installation allowing rapid application development even by line-of-business users.
- Automates delivery of mobile applications across multiple platforms such as iOS and Android.
Easily scalable and based on conventional open-source tech (Oracle JET, Swagger)
Oracle Cloud Platform services all discuss foundational autonomous capacities including:
- Self-Driving to Lower Costs and Increase Productivity: Remove human labor to supply, secure, track, copy, recover and purge. Carefully update and patch itself while operating.
- Instantly increase and shrink computer or storage without any downtime.
- Self-Securing to Reduce Risk: Shield from outside attacks and malicious internal customers. Automatically use security updates while working to safeguard against cyber attacks, and encrypt all information.
- Self-Repairing for Greater Entry: Provide automatic protection against most planned and unplanned downtime with up to 99.995 percent accessibility, leading to less than 2.5 minutes of downtime each month including planned maintenance.
Organizations can attempt Oracle Autonomous Cloud Platform solutions, such as Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud by simply signing up for a Free Oracle Cloud Trial through http://cloud.oracle.com/tryit
OPPO ColorOS 6.0 officially announced lighter UI
OPPO ColorOS was officially announced yesterday afternoon after the 5th Anniversary Celebration in Shenzhen under the name of the event “5different”.
according to Oppo, ColorOS brings a huge bunch of new features after it has been experienced 13 version updates and 250 million users from 140coutries with nonstop searching core technologies by improving localization services and delivering a better user experience around the world.
At this exhibition, OPPO officially declared the ColorOS 6.0 system.
And for the ColorOS 6.0 system, OPPO proposed a bezel-less aesthetic concept based on the large screen where have been using a lot of lighter and white techniques to create a hight space level interface, in the OPPO ColorOS 6.0 design was own a unique information density on the page where its lessened where it gives a feeling of such as breathing and refreshing.
OPPO Says that even though the interface has been simplified they keep the hierarchical relationship without any confusion and more careful and precise. and It was more elegant and comfortable than the old versions.
Furthermore OPPO has made a new Chinese Font (character library) by corporation with Hanyi (Known domestic font manufacturer) , OPPO Sans now becomes more modern simple and neat and five words in total are expected to be officially next year where OPPO ColorOS 6.0 will reach the users.
As well OPPO revealed some performance features like the overall power consumption that will reduced by 7% and OPPO developed a new AI application for quick freeze that will kill the apps in the background smartly after 15 days after intelligent learning and exploration as well as the AI model that exactly meets the user usage habits and smoothly harmonizes the usage behavioral predictions.
Save $230 with the Vive Pro Starter Kit and Accessory Bundle
VIVE Pro Starter kit is only about $ 1.000 to dive into the reality the world of VR with VIVE Starter Kit with a high-fidelity visuals , optimized ergonomics and Hi-Res soundstage with a fully immersive experience between the real world and virtual, Comfortably designed by engineers to be placed comfortably on your face, slide the strap over your hands and here you ready to dive in the magic.
VIVE Pro unlike other any other with enhanced optics detects every detail,
- 2880 x 1600
Fully immersive that able to precise 360 degrees of realistic graphics and movements, actions in the virtual world: here is some specifications :
- SteamVR Tracking
- Multifunction trackpad, Grip buttons, dual-stage trigger, a System button, Menu button
- Micro-USB charging port
- Dual AMOLED 3.5″ diagonal
- 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined)
- 90 Hz
- 110 degrees
- Hi-Res certificate headset
- Hi-Res certificate headphone (removable)
- High impedance headphone support
- Integrated microphones
- USB-C 3.0, DP 1.2, Bluetooth
- SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor
- Eye relief with lens distance adjustment
- Adjustable IPD
- Adjustable headphone
- Adjustable head strap
VIVE PRO STARTER KIT VR SYSTEM INCLUDES
- Headset cable (attached)
- Face cushion (attached)
- Cleaning cloth
- Earphone hole cap x 2
- Power adapter
- DisplayPort™ cable
- USB 3.0 cable
- Mounting Pad
- Base station power adapter x 2
- Power adapter x 2
- Micro-USB cable x 2
- Lanyard x 2
here is the Save $230 with the Vive Pro Starter Kit link
Tesla Self-Driving Chip
To build its own self-driving chips Tesla was announced after their second-quarter income report that Tesla is processing the creation of their own computer chips where Elon Musk revealed last December, this isn’t something new but,
Musk says that the new silicon is faster than the old products that were made by NVIDIA, in which he explained that the old ones are only able to deal with 200 frames per second from the cameras around the car, unlike the new Tesla Chip where will be able to handle about 2,000 frames per second…
Tesla Motors Inc. Tests Self-Driving Technology
This isn’t going to make a big impact on NVIDIA, they say the sales where small and it’s not going to have a material impact.
Tesla says there will be some safety improvements to in Autopilot will come soon, with software V9.0. it will be the beginning of what the company calls it “on-ramp to off-ramp” driving, where the car handles lane changes on the freeway automatically.
- Artificial Intelligence1 year ago
NOTICE FROM SUPPLIERS Mobility & IoT: what about security in our ultra-connected world? Eva Chen, Trend Micro
- Entertainment1 year ago
The world’s fast-growing entertainment market by 2021 to 493 billion dollars.
- Artificial Intelligence1 year ago
Google advertising tackles Apple and Amazon
- Innovation1 year ago
Tech news: Facebook will show who tracking you !
- News1 year ago
Flickr was bought by SmugMug
- Business1 year ago
Blossom Finance Said Bitcoin ‘Halal’ and Sharia Accordingly
- Design1 year ago
Tesla takes the confidence and aims at a production of Model Y from November 2019
- Design1 year ago
Limited Edition Apple iPhone 8 RED