The 02/Aug/18 – WEBMAINS – Today Cisco Systems said that they wanna go acquiring the specialist of the cybersecurity Duo Security with investment funds about 2.35 billion dollars.
Cisco System has made one of their biggest acquisitions
Duo Platform allows users to verify thier identity through two step identification process,
and its shareholders include Index Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, True Ventures and Workday investment funds.
meanwhile Cisco shares opened Thursday down 0.40% on Wall Street as reuters mentionned.
Tesla Self-Driving Chip
To build its own self-driving chips Tesla was announced after their second-quarter income report that Tesla is processing the creation of their own computer chips where Elon Musk revealed last December, this isn’t something new but,
Musk says that the new silicon is faster than the old products that were made by NVIDIA, in which he explained that the old ones are only able to deal with 200 frames per second from the cameras around the car, unlike the new Tesla Chip where will be able to handle about 2,000 frames per second…
Tesla Motors Inc. Tests Self-Driving Technology
This isn’t going to make a big impact on NVIDIA, they say the sales where small and it’s not going to have a material impact.
Tesla says there will be some safety improvements to in Autopilot will come soon, with software V9.0. it will be the beginning of what the company calls it “on-ramp to off-ramp” driving, where the car handles lane changes on the freeway automatically.
Hyundai Brings the 2019 Veloster and Veloster Turbo
Hyundai Brings the 2019 Veloster and Veloster Turbo :
The newest Veloster comes with a comprehensive exterior and interior redesign, powertrain enhancements, along with a bevy of new and enhanced infotainment and connectivity attributes. The 2019 Veloster started production in March 2018 in Ulsan, Korea, together with U.S. market accessibility in the next quarter of 2018.
“Our newest 2019 Veloster represents a much more compelling offering for youthful and young-at-heart automotive fans with more expressive design, including dynamics and cutting-edge infotainment features,” said Mike O’Brien, vice president of Product, Corporate and Digital Planning in Hyundai Motor America. “When coupled with Hyundai’s exceptional price and efficacy, the new Veloster is guaranteed to pull a new set of enthusiast buyers”
The Veloster combines the layout appeal of a sports coupe with all the flexibility of an extra passenger side back door in a directional two-plus-one configuration for simpler rear-seat access. In the front, accessible LED headlights and LED Daytime Running Lights flank a stunning new grille design. Functional air curtains include both a visual layout cue along with an active aerodynamic operate. Hyundai’s signature cascade grille contour has morphed to a solid, three-dimensional layout that sets the game coupe apart.
A lot of the redesign is derived from improved proportions and quantity; the brand new shape definitely conveys focused lively performance, even standing still. Its position is much more muscular, with higher-volume fenders and wheel arches for a more implanted look. The cowl stage and A-pillar are additional rearward and currently join the hood line and buckle line into an integrated, strong gesture. Accessible 18-inch metal wheels harshly fill the wheelhouse openings.
What’s more, the roofline was reduced for an exceptional profile and a distinguishing coupe-inspired essence. The fender line can be more coupe-like, along with the back now includes a more competitive integrated diffuser layout. Accessible LED taillights help finish the back view using a high tech look.
Also available is a whole darkened roof cure for a high-contrast performance look. Veloster’s lively rear layout has a distinctive glass hatch plus center-fascia chrome exhaust tips, using one socket for its 2.0-liter version and dual-outlets for Turbo and R-Spec versions.
The interior layout carries through the inside, using a driver-focused interior design and also on the Turbo Ultimate, a contrasting shade surrounding which visually separates the forcing cockpit. Each trim level has specific colors, fabrics, and colors, additional differentiating each version with varying colors and textures.
Besides those new colors and textures, the newest Veloster also provides generous rear cargo capability,
with 19.9 cubic feet of interior volume supporting the 2nd-row seat, greater than Mini Cooper, Mini Clubman, and VW Beetle.
The 2.0-liter motor is coupled with a six-speed manual or even a six-speed electronically-controlled automated transmission.
Further, there’s an over-boost role that increases peak torque output signal to 202 lb.-ft. Under maximum speed. Engine pruning maximizes low- and – mid-range torque, for optimal acceleration under everyday driving requirements.
Veloster Turbo is paired with a typical six-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed double clutch transmission (DCT). For R-Spec manual transmission versions, a B&M Racing® game shifter will likewise be implemented (later accessibility). Both broadcasts were created in-house by Hyundai. The Veloster Turbo seven-speed dual-clutch transmission attributes steering wheel-mounted paddle-shifters and SHIFTRONIC® transmission equipment, controller. Additionally, most Veloster Turbo versions feature Active Engine Sound, which enriches exhaust and intake powertrain sound character within the cottage for a more visceral driving experience, particularly during spirited driving.
All of A/T and DCT versions also provide three selectable driving styles, such as Normal, Sport and Smart, (Regular and Sport on M/T versions), based on driver preferences for motor, transmission and steering feel.
The wise mode changes within the selection of configurations based on the way the car is now being pushed (like in an economic or a more lively manner). For Turbo versions, motorist preference for Growing Engine Sound can also be offered.
Oracle extends the Autonomous Cloud Platform Services
With built-in innovative artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning algorithms, these revolutionary new PaaS providers automate and remove key jobs to allow organizations to reduce cost, reduce risk, accelerate innovation, and also receive predictive insights. Before this year, Oracle Cloud made accessible the world’s earliest Autonomous Database for information warehouse workloads.
The business is dedicated to incorporating self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing capabilities to all its own PaaS services coupled with specific autonomous capacities for every operational area.
Besides the current news, Oracle intends to launch more autonomous solutions later in the calendar year 2018 centered on cellular and chatbots, information integration, Blockchain, management and security, and extra database workloads, such as OLTP.
“Embedding AI and machine learning from such cloud solutions can assist organizations to innovate in revolutionary new ways,” said Amit Zavery, executive vice president of growth, Cloud Platform.
“These cloud solutions are the most up-to-date in a succession of measures from Oracle to integrate industry-first autonomous capacities that will enable clients to significantly lower operational expenses, improve productivity, and reduce risk.”
As companies focus on delivering creation quickly, they need a safe set of detailed, integrated cloud solutions to construct new programs and operate their most demanding enterprise workloads.
Just Oracle’s cloud providers may automate key operational purposes such as tuning, patching, upgrades, and backups while working on delivering optimum performance, higher availability, and secure IT systems.
Recently accessible autonomous solutions comprise Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud, Oracle Autonomous Integration Cloud, and Oracle Autonomous Visual Builder Cloud. These solutions help organizations easily assemble and deploy contemporary applications, in addition to incorporate and examine critical organizational information.
Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud combines machine learning, flexible intellect, and support automation to make an analytics platform which breaks down barriers between people, areas, information, and systems, basically altering the way people analyze, comprehend, and act on information.
- Empowers business users to discover more insights, fast. Users may ask questions in their mobile devices, and natural language processing transforms these queries to queries in the backend to deliver rich visualizations in their apparatus. It uses machine learning how to obtain intelligence and proactively indicate insight on information the user may not have requested for.
- Shows hidden routines and performance drivers via predictive automatic and insights natural-language explanations powered by machine learning.
- Offers predictive analytics on IoT data using domain-specific machine learning algorithms on large quantities of detector data and historic patterns of collapse.
Oracle Autonomous Integration Cloud accelerates electronic transformation by allowing business processes spanning multiple Oracle and non-Oracle SaaS and on-premises software via a combination of machine learning, embedded best-practice advice, and pre-built software integration and process automation.
- Speeds up integrations from the intricate process of mapping features of items across two different programs utilizing audience sourced information of executed integrations, and machine learning how to deliver visual recommendations on the way to connect those items.
- Delivers bright dynamic flexible case management by offering APIs to embed AI/machine learning frameworks, and indicate the following best action within an automated process stream.
- Increases resiliency and performance by supplying self-driven and tuning Integrations to handle massive workloads intelligently.
- Enables Robotic Procedure Automation together with AI/machine learning how to automate the past portion of case management or process automation using programs which aren’t API enabled.
Oracle Autonomous Visual Builder Cloud helps accelerate cellular and internet application development and deployment by allowing business users and programmers to create these programs with no coding. Learn more here.
- Automates code creation utilizing the hottest mobile technologies with only click installation allowing rapid application development even by line-of-business users.
- Automates delivery of mobile applications across multiple platforms such as iOS and Android.
Easily scalable and based on conventional open-source tech (Oracle JET, Swagger)
Oracle Cloud Platform services all discuss foundational autonomous capacities including:
- Self-Driving to Lower Costs and Increase Productivity: Remove human labor to supply, secure, track, copy, recover and purge. Carefully update and patch itself while operating.
- Instantly increase and shrink computer or storage without any downtime.
- Self-Securing to Reduce Risk: Shield from outside attacks and malicious internal customers. Automatically use security updates while working to safeguard against cyber attacks, and encrypt all information.
- Self-Repairing for Greater Entry: Provide automatic protection against most planned and unplanned downtime with up to 99.995 percent accessibility, leading to less than 2.5 minutes of downtime each month including planned maintenance.
Organizations can attempt Oracle Autonomous Cloud Platform solutions, such as Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud by simply signing up for a Free Oracle Cloud Trial through http://cloud.oracle.com/tryit
- Artificial Intelligence4 months ago
NOTICE FROM SUPPLIERS Mobility & IoT: what about security in our ultra-connected world? Eva Chen, Trend Micro
- Entertainment4 months ago
The world’s fast-growing entertainment market by 2021 to 493 billion dollars.
- Artificial Intelligence4 months ago
Google advertising tackles Apple and Amazon
- Innovation3 months ago
Tech news: Facebook will show who tracking you !
- Design4 months ago
Tesla takes the confidence and aims at a production of Model Y from November 2019
- News4 months ago
Flickr was bought by SmugMug
- Design4 months ago
Limited Edition Apple iPhone 8 RED
- Business4 months ago
Mark Zuckerberg Testimony